Sharjah Library hopes to be a cultural system and a civilized front that reflects the level of interest in education and knowledge of the individual and the community through providing information streams and unique services.
Rules and regulations of the library
- Full Commitment to instructions regarding smoking, eating and drinking except in designated areas and maintaining the library’s holdings
- Abide by the instructions of both the Internet room and the of audio-visual hall materials and activities hall in the Children. Section.
- Children under 8 years should be accompanied with their parents.
- Visitors are not allowed to enter to reception areas, technical sections and stores
- Visitors are not allowed to enter the library with borrowed books
- Beneficiaries have the right to express their opinion and remarks about the service and place their comments in the suggestions box
- The beneficiary has the right to propose titles and topics of interest to his specialty which are not available in the library
Any person attempts to leave the library with any of it’s holdings illegally will be legally prosecuted