Birth Certificate Issuance
- Original birth notification stamped and signed by the hospital
- Original and copy of family book for UAE nationals
- Emirates ID card
- Original and copy of parent’s passport
- Original and copy of marriage certificate
- Submission of application along with the required documents
- Payment of required fees
- Collection of the birth certificate
- AED 50 for the certificate issuance
- Preventive medicine centers
- The applicant should be one of the parents or relatives up to the fourth class, if the applicant is not one of the parents or relatives, he/she should present a power of attorney from the father allowing him/ her to apply for and receive the birth certificate.
- If one of the parents or both do not have a proof of their nationality, they will be transferred to the Notifications Section.
- If the marriage certificate is issued outside UAE, it must be sealed from UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs