It is a service through which an applicant obtains a driving license after being tested and proven able to drive.
- Passport photocopy.
- ID photocopy.
- Two personal Photos.
- Driving Test Pass Paper.
- Receptionist receives required documents from applicant and hands him a service ticket to be served.
- Entering information in the traffic system and then service officer collects fees from applicant.
- Delivering the applicant his new driving license
Applicant should be of legal age.
AED 135 for those below 21 years old / AED 535 for those above.
Service Delivery Centers
Tel numbers of Service Delivery Centers
- Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Dept (from 7:00 am to 8: 00 pm).
- Drivers Testing Building (men / women) (from 7:30 to 1:30 pm).
- Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Section – Eastern Region Police( from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm)
- Kalba Comprehensive Police Station (from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm).
- Vehicles and Drivers - Licensing Dept – Sharjah: 065381111.
- Drivers› Testing Building (men/ Women) 065381010.
- Vehicles and Drivers› Licensing Section – Eastern Region Police: 092370000.
- Kalba Comprehensive Police Station: 092778444.