A service provided by Vehicles and Driving Licensing Dept through which driving license is renewed every 10 years for drivers who are 21 years of age and above . Driving licenses of those below 21 years old are renewed annually.
- Original driving license
- A valid passport photocopy
- ID photocopy
- One personal photo
- Eye test.
- Receptionist receives required documents from applicant and hands him a service ticket to be served.
- Entering information in the traffic system and then service officer collects fees from applicant.
- Delivering the applicant his new driving license
The person concerned should pay all the traffic fines on the vehicle and traffic file
Service Delivery Centers
Tel numbers of Service Delivery Centers
- Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Dept (from 7:00 am to 8: 00 pm).
- Drivers Testing Building (men / women) (from 7:30 to 1:30 pm).
- Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Section – Eastern Region Police( from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm)
- Kalba Comprehensive Police Station (from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm).
- Vehicles and Drivers - Licensing Dept – Sharjah: 065381111.
- Drivers› Testing Building (men/ Women) 065381010.
- Vehicles and Drivers› Licensing Section – Eastern Region Police: 092370000.
- Kalba Comprehensive Police Station: 092778444.