This service renews vehicles ownership after the technical testing and insurance.
- Testing the vehicle that passed 3 years of its first registration
- Insurance 13 months from registration date (electronic)
- Copy of valid passport
- Copy of ID
- Copy of valid driving license
- Copy of trading license and certificate from the chamber of commerce and industry for companies (valid)
- Providing the employee with the required documents and getting the electronic q-number
- The employee enters the information into the E-System, collects the fees, and provides the customer with the vehicles ownership.
The person concerned should pay all the traffic fines on the vehicle and traffic file
Service Delivery Centers
- Registration of: light vehicles Individuals 240 AED
- light vehicles (transportation) 790 AED
- private light truck 1090 AED
- public light truck 1090 AED
- private heavy Truck 1490 AED
- public heavy truck 1490 AED
- private light mechanic device 1090 AED
- public light mechanic device 1490 AED
- private heavy mechanic device 1490 AED
- public heavy mechanic device 1490 AED
- motorcycle 140 AED
Tel numbers of Service Delivery Centers
- Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Dept (from 7:00 am to 8: 00 pm).
- Drivers Testing Building (men / women) (from 7:30 to 1:30 pm).
- Vehicles and Drivers Licensing Section – Eastern Region Police( from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm)
- Kalba Comprehensive Police Station (from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm).
- Vehicles and Drivers - Licensing Dept – Sharjah: 065381111.
- Drivers› Testing Building (men/ Women) 065381010.
- Vehicles and Drivers› Licensing Section – Eastern Region Police: 092370000.
- Kalba Comprehensive Police Station: 092778444.