This service is offered to seniors to help them integrate in the society and upgrade their standard of living.
- To be a Sharjah National
- To be in an age of 60 years or above
- Not to have any infectious diseases
- To be unable to visit the hospitals for their regular check up
- Accompanying the seniors to the hospitals in case of their illness and for their medical check up
- Follow up taking medications when needed and in cases of their illness
- Follow up taking their meals
- Regular medical check up
- Nursing which includes health care for the senior and giving him/her the medicine.
Developing the relationship between the senior and his/her family and the society through social activities
For more information, please click here