Through this service, a request can be submitted to receive a true copy of a judgment.
- The original image of the identification of the applicant
- The origin of the judgment
Please follow the steps below:
- Submit the application along with the required documents to the registrar of the Personal Status Court.
- Pay the fees at the finance counter and receive a payment receipt.
Receive the true copy of the Judgment.
- The applicant must be of legal capacity (any of the parties, lawyer or legal representative).
- In case the applicant possesses the copy of the judgment to be stamped, the document must be verified against the original judgment in the lawsuit file.
Sunday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Public service hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM