Through this service, a request can be submitted for the registration of an order upon petition for urgent matters such as temporary alimony or the right to expedient visitation of children...etc.
- Original and Copy of ID of the applicant
- Original copy of Power of attorney
- Birth certificate (whenever required)
Lease contract (whenever required)
Please follow the steps below:
- Submit the application along with the required documents to the registrar of the Personal Status Court.
- Pay the fees at the finance counter and receive a payment receipt after receiving the judge's approval.
- Correspond with the concerned authorities for the execution of the judge's order.
- The applicant must be of legal capacity (any of the parties, lawyer or legal representative).
- Required documents vary according to the subject matter of the petition.
Sunday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Public service hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM