Through this service, the parties of a case can request the cancellation of precautionary procedures after the issuance of the judgment and during the case proceedings such as the cancellation of disposal orders or detaining orders.
- Original and Copy of ID of the applicant
- Original copy of Power of attorney
- Original copy of the application
- Copy of Order requested to be cancelled
Please follow the steps below:
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the customer service desk.
- Receive the application signed and stamped by the judge.
The applicant or his legal representative must be of legal capacity to the lawsuit (any of the parties, lawyer or a legal representative, provided that he is a relative up to the fourth degree).
Sunday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Public service hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM