Through this service, a judgment creditor can request the execution of the eviction of tenants and their belongings from the property. This procedure might require other steps to be taken such as seizing then selling the detained belongings.
- Original and Copy of ID of the applicant
- Original copy of Power of attorney
- Original copy of the application
- Copy of Execution judgement
- Copy of Execution decision
Please follow the steps below:
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the customer service desk.
- Receive the judge's approval on the decision.
- Receive a date for the execution of the eviction.
- Visit the location for executing the seizure escorted by a policeman.
Follow up the execution procedure for proof of assets to be seized.
Sunday – Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Public service hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM