obtaining the preliminary approval for issuing or renewal of licenses of hotel properties management addressed to the Economic Development Department
How to get it
- The form of the preliminary approval certified and stamped by the hotel property.
- A copy of the passport of the submitter of the form, if the owner is an authority or a company the trade license should be attached.
- A copy of the family book of the nationals.
- A copy of the passport of the General Manager or the certificate (Qualification) or the certificate of the experience in hotel management not less than three years
- Attached evidence of the contracts or preliminary correspondence with the hotels (new).
- A copy of the trade license (renew) A copy of the commercial register (renew)
- A copy of the membership issued by Sharjah Chamber of Commerce (renew)
- The signature of the owner on the preliminary approval or his attorney and attaching a copy of the power of attorney
- A copy of the primary approval issued by Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority in case of renewing the preliminary approval
From Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority
Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority / Tourism Standards Department
from 7:30 in the morning till 2:30 in the afternoon
Khalid Lagoon , Crescent Tower , first floor