Obtaining the preliminary approval for renewing the licenses of the hotel properties addressed to the Economic Development Department
How to get it
- The form of the preliminary approval certified and stamped by the establishment.
- A copy of the passport of the form submitter, and if the owner is an authority or a company the trade license should be attached.
- A copy of the family book for the nationals. A copy of the passport and qualification of the general manager.
- A copy of the trade license
- A copy of the commercial register.
- A copy of membership issued by Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and industry
- A copy of certificate of fire prevention and alarm(control) from the Department of Civil Defense
- An invoice of Sharjah Municipality revenues
- The signature of the owner on the primary approval or his attorney and attaching the power of attorney
- a copy of the primary approval from Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority in case of renewal of the primary approval
From Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority
Sharjah Commerce and Tourism Development Authority / Tourism Standards Department
from 7:30 in the morning till 2:30 in the afternoon
Khalid Lagoon , Crescent Tower , first floor