- Original invoice typed (computer or typewriter) + one copy or more of it
- Copy of valid chamber’s membership certificate or number of membership
The bill should contains the following:
- Name and address of consignee
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Invoice amount and currency
- Details of goods provided that it is within the allowed activity.
- Country of origin
- Method of shipment
Signature and approved stamp on the invoice
How to get it
Procedures of Account Opening
You have to open an account for your establishment through the Certificates of Origin Section in the chamber and you have to provide the following:
- Letter head bearing name of the company with logo and address.
- Deductible deposit of AED500 minimum
- Private e-mail address (to receive user name and password)
- Visit the website www.sharjah.gov.ae and follow the steps
- Charges for certificate issuance shall be deducted from the clients account with the chamber.
- Certificate of origin can be received directly from the chamber or through the courier service.
- Approach the Certificates of Origin Section in case of any alterations or changes in the certificate’s information after payment of additional charges of ten Dirhams for each copy.
- SMS message or an e-mail shall be sent to notify about the execution of transaction and in case additional amount is required.
In case of service cancellation you can approach the Financial Affairs Section in the chamber to refund the advance deposit
Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry
7:30 am – 2:30 pm
Deductible deposit of AED500 minimum