Issuance of a promotional advertising permit for a license in Sharjah, or in another emirate or for a government entity
This permit includes: Flyers (single page), brochure (more than a page), cloth sign, posters on storefronts and businesses, multimedia CD's, balloon, display stand, and others.
How to get it
- Promotional Advertising Permit form
- Samples of advertising material (if any) prior to printing, including an Arabic copy, as well as the sizes.
- A copy of the business license of the press or calligrapher issued and certified by the Sharjah Economic Department.
- A letter of 'no objection' from the party (body, company, institute) within whose scope (building, trade center, etc) the publications are to be displayed or distributed
- The presence of the investor or their representative
- The investor or his representative need to be present
- The required documents are presented to the Sales and Promotions employee
- After the procedure is done and the receipt voucher is paid the permit is printed
- The permit is to be hanged in a clear place in the establishment
Sharjah Economic Development Department
7:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Flyers (One page): Dhs250
- Brochures (50 pages): Dhs500
- Brochures(More than 50 pages): Dhs1000
- Clearance and Sales cards: Dhs50 for every 100 cards
- Fabric sign: Dhs250
- Posters: Dhs250
- Promotional CDs: Dhs250
- Platform Presentation: Dhs1000