- Delivery order permit
- Packing list (original and copy)
- Original invoice
- Attested original certificate of origin
- Bill of lading
- Receipt of duties or deposit settled insurance
- Inspection report
- A fee of Dhs 80/- payable for duty exempted goods against issuance of Bill.
- For non-exempted goods, a duty of 5% is collected on CIF value and registration fees are collected in cash or by check
- If essential transaction documents are not presented to customs, an amount of Dhs. 1000/- has to be deposited until they are produced.
Departments of Seaports and Customs