Pre- Marriage Mutual Check Certificate
- Copy of valid passport
- Emirates ID card
- Copy of valid residency
- 2 personal photos
- Visit one of the pre-marriage mutual check centers.
- Submit the required documents.
- Pay the fees based on the required medical tests.
- Complete the required medical tests and procedures.
- Obtain the certificate a few days after doing the medical test from the same healthcare facility
- Depends on the tests required by the physician
Sharjah Medical Centers
- The presence of one of the parents is required if the applicant is below 18 years