- ID of the spouses and the witnesses
- Original and copy of the Family Book for UAE nationals
- Original and copy marriage contract or declaration – conclusive judgment confirming marriage
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the reception desk.
- Sign the document in presence of the witnesses and Section Head.
- Receive an instruction from the Section Head for fees payment.
- Pay the fees at the cashier counter and receive a payment receipt.
- Submit the fees payment receipt to the Section Head.
- Receive the declaration signed by the Judge and stamped by the Section Head
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday
- Personal attendance of the husband and his wife or her guardian.
- Personal attendance of two competent witnesses of legal age.
- If the marriage contract was issued outside the UAE or in a language other than Arabic, the document must be duly translated and attested