How to get it
- Delivery order (from the shipping agent)
- Certificate of origin (for non GCC countries)
- Packing list
- Cash or Check deposit of 5%
- Customs Exit/Entry Certificate
- A deposit amount (valid for one month from the date of issue of the bill) shall be collected.
- Containers shall be sealed before leaving Customs.
- Certificates of entry and exit arranged and shall be checked, signed and stamped by customs officer.
- Temporary deposit may be refunded upon presenting the original documents approved attested by the entry Customs center.
- Certain groups of goods have to be escorted by customs officers to their destination.
Departments of Seaports and Customs