Temporary entry is granted for six month. It is renewable and valid upon a deposit equaling the value of customs duties.
Goods temporary entry is permitted without customs in the following cases:
- Heavy equipment for execution of projects on behalf of for the Government.
- Goods imported for purposes of processing.
- Goods temporarily imported for exhibitions, theaters and stadiums.
- Instruments and devices imported for repair.
- Empty containers to be filled
- Samples animals for the sake of grazing
- Entered samples for exhibiting
- Other cases for six months extendable, a warranty should be submitted equal to fees. And the temporary entry is done by reexporting.
Departments of Seaports and Customs