Marriage Contracts between UAE National Female and Expatriate Male
- Original and copy of ID of all parties
- Original and copy of the family book of the fiancée
- Original and copy of marriage medical examination report
- Original and copy of the good conduct certificate of the proposed husband
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the customer service office.
- Sign the application by the fiancé, fiancée, the legal guardian and the two witnesses in front of the customer service officer.
- Appear before the marriage officer to conclude the contract.
- Pay the fees at the finance counter.
- Receive the original marriage contract and a certified copy of it.
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday
- Personal attendance of fiancé, fiancée and legal guardian or their legal representatives provided that such representatives are competent and of legal age of 21 years.
- Personal attendance of two competent witnesses of legal age