- Original and copy of applicant's ID
- Original and copy of family book for UAE nationals
- Original and copy of marriage contract
- Original and copy of ID of witnesses
- The applicant fills the service application and attaches the required documents.
- The applicant and two witnesses sign the application.
- Forward the application to customer service office for assistance and verification. Pick up the ticket from the ticket machine.
- Turn to the attester for completion of the transaction, payment of fees and signature.
- Sign the declaration/certification from the authentication judge and stamp it from the head of section.
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday
- If the wife is a minor, the legal guardian shall attend for attestation.
- If the attending person is the wife's agent, a power of attorney for declaration shall be presented.
- If the presented document is issued abroad, it shall be duly attested.