- Original and Copy of applicant’s ID
- Original and copy of family book for UAE nationals
- Original and copy of the deponent’s passport indicating to be the widow of the said husband
- Original and copy of death certificate and succession limitation certificate
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the reception desk.
- Sign along with the witnesses the document in front of the Section Head.
- Receive an instruction from the Section Head for fees payment.
- Pay the fees at the cashier counter and receive a payment receipt.
- Submit the fees payment receipt to the Section Head.
- Receive the declaration signed by the Judge and stamped by the Section Head.
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday
- If the declaration is by an incompetent person, his/her guardian shall attend for declaration, demonstrating the verdict stating the guardianship.
- If the attending person is the applicant's agent, a power of attorney authorizing him / her right for declaration shall be presented (Original/Copy).
- If the presented document is issued abroad, it shall be duly attested.