- Original and Copy of applicant’s ID
- Original and copy of family book for UAE nationals
- Original and copy of the deponent’s passport indicating to be the widow of the said husband
- Original and copy of limitation of succession certificate and death certificate or divorce certificate or family agreement issued by the Family Guidance Department or the children birth certificates and the marriage contract
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the reception desk.
- Sign along with the witnesses the document in front of the Section Head.
- Receive an instruction from the Section Head for fees payment.
- Pay the fees at the cashier counter and receive a payment receipt.
- Submit the fees payment receipt to the Section Head.
- Receive the declaration signed by the Judge and stamped by the Section Head.
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday
- Personal attendance of both spouses, and the husband only in case of marriage continuity, for ratification.
- Personal attendance of two competent witnesses of legal age.
- If the documents were issued outside the UAE, it should be duly attested