Divorcer Return to his Divorcée Certificate
- Original and copy of ID of all parties
- Original and copy of marriage contract
- Original and copy of divorce certificate
- Return announcement
- Original and copy of marriage medical report
- Original and copy of the couple details form
- Original and copy of the power of attorney (if applicable)
- Submit the application along with the required documents at the Family Guidance Division.
- Receive a date scheduled to meet with the family guide.
- Attend the meeting with the family guide and all involved parties or their representatives.
- Receive the ratification of the meeting and the declaration signed from the family guidance judge.
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
8:00AM- 2:30PM except on Friday and Saturday
- The marriage contract must be duly authenticated if it is issued outside UAE.
- If, due to time lags, the meeting with the Family Guidance Division is after the waiting period "Iddah", the husband applying for the reinstatement of a divorcée is obliged to present witnesses to testify that the return into wedlock was made during the waiting period "Iddah