Declaration of Custodianship
- Original and copy of applicant's ID
- Original and copy of family book for UAE nationals
- Original and copy of a proof of custody (irrevocable custody verdict, a family declaration or agreement issued by the Family Guidance in this regard, inheritance verdict)
- Original and copy of Passports or birth certificate of children under custody
- Original and copy of ID of witnesses
- Fill the service application and attach the required documents.
- Sign along with the witnesses the document in front of the Section Head.
- Receive an instruction from the Section Head for fees payment.
- Pay the fees at the cashier counter and receive a payment receipt.
- Submit the fees payment receipt to the Section Head.
- Receive the declaration signed by the Judge and stamped by the Section Head.
Courthouse of Sharjah- Al Liya – Al Khan
- If the attending person is the applicant's agent, a power of attorney for declaration shall be presented (Original/Copy).
- If the presented document is issued abroad, it shall be duly attested.
- Subject to Article (156) of Federal Personal Status law No.28 of 2005.