Collecting the Deceased Body from Abroad (UAE Nationals)
- Death certificate issued abroad
- Passport, Emirates Identity card, Family book, or any other identification document of the deceased
- Recognized identification document proving the identity of the concerned recipient (deceased relative)
- Inform the Mortuary Services Section on the date and place of the body arrival.
- Inquire from the Mortuary services officer about the name and contact number of the driver who will receive and transfer the deceased body from the airport or a border point to the morgue.
- Identify the deceased body after bringing the coffin to the morgue at either Al Qasimi or Al Kuwaiti Hospitals
- Fill and sign the "identification and receiving" form; after identifying the deceased in the presence of the staff in charge.
- Collect the "Burial Permit" to bury the deceased body in Sharjah cemetery, after completing the required procedures