This service allows the issuance of a new ownership certificate as a replacement of the original lost / damaged one.
1. Request for a replacement property certificate signed by the owner or his legal representative.
2. Announcement in the official newspaper.
3. Bring the newspaper of announcement 15 days after the date of publication to issue the replacement for lost / damaged certificate.
4. Copies of the passport, family book and identity card.
5. The damaged certificate must be submitted to issue a new one
Real Estate Registration Directorate
Sunday to Thursday 7:30-14:30
- Telephone : 06-5104444
- Fax: 06-5288886
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org