- Entry permit application with an affixed colored photo with white background signed by the sponsor
- Valid passport for at least 6 months of the sponsored
- House ownership certificate
- Copy of passport of the sponsor
- List of the sponsored
- Empost receipt for the regular application or receipt for the urgent application
- Fill in the application form at any typing center
- Submit the printed application along with the required documents at the Section of Entry Permits
- Receive the extension sticker by Empost or immediately in case of submitting the urgent application
- AED 110 for the permit
- AED 100 extra fee for urgent application
The sponsor must have a family except for elderly people, divorced women and widows
The sponsor should be capable of covering the sponsored expenses
The sponsor must own more than one CAR except for the following:
- Elderly people.
- Divorced women.
- Individuals who do not have a driving licence.
- Individuals who have a certified medical report confirming their inability to drive due to their health conditions.
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs- Section of Entry Permits- Sharjah
Sunday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM