- Entry permit application with an affixed colored photo with white background
- Copy of the passport of the sponsored valid for at least six months
- Health Insurance
- Cheque with a refundable amount of AED 1000
- Fill in the application form at any typing center
- Submit the printed application along with the required documents at the Section of Entry Permits
- Receive the permit by Empost or immediately in case of submitting the urgent application
- AED 1000 for the extension
- AED 100 extra fee in case of urgent application
- Sponsor must be one of the licensed universities or institutes or academic or research institutions in the UAE.
- The entry permit can be extended twice for a similar period of (60) days for an extension fee of AED 500.
General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs- Section of Entry Permits- Sharjah
Sunday-Thursday: 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM