Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority
Sharjah Electricity and Water Authority established as a public body enjoying a financial and administrative independence, is the provision of better advanced and efficient services of electricity, water and natural gas to the residents of the Emirate of Sharjah, satisfying the consumer's demands and meeting the increasing requirements of the ongoing social and economic developments as well as achieving superiority in providing the service. SEWA is working on the implementation and development of future projects to develop its services of electricity, water and natural gas in order to contribute to the development of basic services provided to the citizens and residents in the Emirate.
SEWA continues to implement various development programs and plans to provide the electricity, water and natural gas services. In recent years, it has achieved remarkable development rates in its field.
SEWA missions are providing the consumers in the Emirate of Sharjah as Planning and implementing expansions and future projects to develop the services of electricity, water and natural gas, also provision of electrical power, developing of drinking water production and supply, distributing and supply of natural gas to the consumers in the Emirate of Sharjah and meeting their increasing demands.
The strategy adopted by the senior management of SEWA in running its activities and achieving its objectives is based on achieving the excellence and the highest level of quality in the provision of electricity, water and gas services, keeping pace with state-of-the-art technologies in the provision of electricity, water and gas services.
Click to Display Branches
- Administrative and Financial Affairs Department
- Electricity and Desalination Plants on Abu Moussa, Wasir Bu Nair and Al Zubair Islands
- Khorfakkan Electricity Generation and Water Desalination Plant
- Kalba Electricity Generation and Water Desalination Plant
- Eastern Area Department
- Al Sajaa Water Desalination Plant
- Al Hamriyyah Electricity Generation and Water Desalination Plant
- Wasit Electricity Generation Plant
- Al Layyah Electricity Generation and Water Desalination Plant
- Zulal Water Factory
- Mutual Services Department
- (SCADA) Control Department